Effitix is Descriptiona pipette that protects your dog for 4 weeks against the most important external parasites: sandflies, fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Effitix is especially useful in leishmaniasis endemic areas, as it effectively prevents the bite of mosquitoes of the genus Phlebotomus, which are transmitters of the disease.
- Anti-drip pipette with easy opening and precise application.
- Eliminates and kills fleas and ticks
- Repels Phlebotomus mosquitoes, transmitters of leishmaniasis, and Culex and Aedes mosquitoes, transmitters of filarial disease
In dogs Under 20 kg the pipette should be applied in 2 spots.
It should not be used in dogs under 12 weeks or 1.5 kg.
Instructions for use:
Apply monthly the corresponding presentation according to the weight of the animal.
1. Remove the pipette from the blister.
2. Hold the pipette in vertical position.
3. Gently tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the content is in the body of the main part of the pipette.
4. Break the top of the pipette along the indicated line.
5. Separate the animal's fur until the skin is visible.
6. Place the tip of the pipette directly on the outer skin and squeeze lightly several times to empty its content in two or three different points along the animal, from the shoulder to the base of the tail.